Below is a listing of resources and links for health centers and PCAs seeking additional information about industry-related topics and capital development.
- The National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) has a comprehensive website that includes Health Reform Hub, a page that contains the latest information on health reform. This website page has key legislative and regulatory updates, fact sheets and tools. Visit www.nachc.com for the home page and http://www.nachc.com/healthreform.cfm for Health Reform Hub.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Department of Justice have jointly issued Access to Medical Care for Individuals with Mobility Disabilities, a document intended to help health centers better serve persons with disabilities. Access this document at http://www.ada.gov/medcare_ta.htm
- The Center for Health Design's website includes a great deal of information about clinic design. Visit www.healthdesign.org
- The National Network for Oral Health Access (NNOHA) is a nationwide network of dental providers who care for patients in safety-net systems. Visit www.nnoha.org
- The Bureau of Primary Health Care has many resources for health centers. Visit http://bphc.hrsa.gov/ for general information as well as the Technical Assistance page, which includes a useful search engine, at http://bphc.hrsa.gov/technicalassistance/