Capital Link announces the release of an updated statewide financial and operational profile of California health centers. This resource, sponsored by Blue Shield of California Foundation, presents multi-year trends as well as comparative data for health centers nationally, offering a framework for identifying the financial strengths, challenges, and benchmarks that support opportunities for performance improvement.
Covering the four-year period of 2013 to 2016, this analysis focuses on the following trends for California Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and FQHC Look-Alikes (LALs):
- Growth and expansion of the patient population and service provision
- Financial performance as shown by revenue growth and operating margins
- Financial health as measured by liquidity and revenue collections
- Operational measures such as patient utilization and practice mix
- Productivity metrics and quality of care indicators
Click here for a free download of California Community Health Centers: Financial & Operational Performance Analysis.
Over our long history of working with health centers, Capital Link has amassed a database of financial and operational information to develop field-building resources on the factors affecting health center performance, impact, and growth. For more information, visit www.caplink.org.