Newly updated and redesigned with 2020 HRSA UDS data, Capital Link’s Performance Evaluation Profile (PEP 2020) is a diagnostic tool for health centers and PCAs to examine financial health, productivity, utilization, and staffing.
Using UDS information and Capital Link's own database of health center financial audits, the PEP 2020 provides multi-year performance trends for 2017 through 2020, benchmarking the results against state, national, and peer medians across 113 financial and operational metrics. It features a peer comparison dashboard and dashboard summaries of the top 62 metrics. The analysis also indicates whether the results meet Capital Link’s industry recommendations.
NEW FEATURES ADDED
Three New Dashboards:
- Selected Patients Characteristics Dashboard
- Patients with Income at or below 200% of Poverty
- Patients Best Served in a Language Other than English
- Percentage of Asian, Black/African American, White, Other Patients of Color, and Hispanic or Latino/a Patients
- Non-Clinical Staffing Productivity Dashboard
- Patient and Visits Growth Rates Dashboard
- Virtual Visits for Medical, Dental, Mental Health, and Enabling Services (new to HRSA UDS in 2019)
- Substance Use Disorder Visits per Substance Use Disorder FTE (new to PEP)
- Percentage of women 51-73 years of age who had a mammogram to screen for breast cancer (new to HRSA UDS in 2020)
- Percentage of patients 21 years of age and older at high risk of cardiovascular events who were prescribed or were on statin therapy (new to HRSA UDS in 2019)
- Percentage of Patients Seen Within 30 Days of First Diagnosis of HIV (updated in HRSA UDS from 90 Days in 2020)
Available as an individual health center report, or as a statewide or regional data analysis for PCAs, the PEP 2020 increases organization-wide financial and operational performance awareness and supports capital project planning thereby enhancing overall health center operations.
Click on the image below to view a sample of our PEP 2020 report. To order, click the button below and we will contact you for more information. The PEP 2020 can also be ordered for a lower cost as a data only report without a summary analysis page.